We are looking to treat you this Winter by giving you the perfect reason to dine and enjoy a wholesome meal at the Hyde Hotel Restaurant. The Hyde Hotel Restaurant is open to both guests and walkin’s.
Special Dates: 1 May 2015 – 31 July 2015
- Starter and Main Course – R 195 for two people valued at R 330
- Starter and Main Course – R 330 for four people valued at R 660
Terms and Conditions:
- WEEKDAYS ONLY – Monday to Friday 18h00 – 22h00
- Kitchen closes at 22h00
- No Corkage Allowed
- 10% service charge is applicable on tables of 4 or more
- 4 persons maximum per special/table. Additional guests will be charged at full price as per menu
- Bookings are essential and must be made 24 hours in advance
- Validity: Bookings will only be taken between 1 May and 31 July 2015
To book please Contact email@example.com or +27(0)21 434 0205
This Winter the Hyde Hotel is offering you the perfect excuse to extend your stay. Book on one of our Amazing Stay Pay Specials and receive a complementary bottle of wine.
- Stay Pay Specials to choose from : Stay 3 Pay 2 or Stay 4 Pay 3
- Validity 1 April 2015 – 31 August 2015
- Included: Breakfast
- To book please Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +27(0)21 434 0205
- FREE Wi-Fi throughout the hotel ,
- FREE 24hr Gymnasium,
- FREE secure undercover parking,
- FREE Shuttle services to and from the Waterfront and City Centre,
- Roof Top Pool and the Sky Deck and with delicious cocktails and snacks to suit any occasion.
We at The Hyde would like to congratulate Kelly Maré on her promotion to Sales and Marketing Executive of The Hyde hotel.
Kelly has worked with The Hyde since 2010 showing passion and leadership skills and has now taken on the position to sell a product she knows, and holds dear to her heart.
We are very proud of Kelly and wish her all the best in her new journey doing Sales.
We are confident she will do very well.
To book a site inspection or if you have any sales and marketing queries, please contact Kelly on email@example.com
“To sleep, perchance to dream…” – Hamlet, Shakespeare. The Hyde Hotel makes sleeping and dreaming an art of perfection. Let the fresh sea-breeze drift over you from sunny Sea Point and feel revived. If you’ve visited us, you’ll know where to place your vote for best location, exceptional service, dreamy sleep quality and sparkling, modern rooms. Make your vote count in the 2015 Lilizela awards for The Hyde Hotel.
This Award recognises and rewards tourism players and businesses who work passionately and with pride to deliver a world class product and service and whose delivery grows South Africa’s global destination competitiveness. To find out more about the Lilizela Awards please Click Here!
The categories you can vote on for The Hyde are as follows:
Location/ Sleep Quality/ Rooms/ Service/ Value/ Cleanliness
Our kitchen has managed to surprise us once again!
The Chicken Thai wrap and Hyde Nachos served on our Sky deck is an absolute winner.
If you would like to check availability and book online for staying at The Hyde Hotel Click Here, or pop in if you would like to hang out on our sky deck and enjoy the scenery
We are proud to announce we have just finished our much-anticipated refurbishments here at the Hyde Hotel, and wow are we excited to share them with you.
The team have worked tirelessly to get everything ready for the new year. The refurbishments includes completely redoing the entire lobby, creating more lounging areas for guests to relax and enjoy a coffee/drink or read the newspaper. The Sky Deck and pool area now includes lounging areas, more shade, new loungers and a new cocktail bar with an exciting Bar & Snack Menu. We’ve also updated the gym facilities in the hotel.
Here are a few snap shots of the refurbishments, to make sure you feel right at home next time you stay with us.
Lobby & lounge: (Click to enlarge)
We would like to thank the entire staff and management at the Hyde for all the hard work they put into the refurbishments to turn the Hyde Hotel into what it is today
P.S. Lots more to follow.