Hosted at the lavish Cape Sun Hotel in Cape Town, The Tourism Business Conference attracts local key players in the travel and hospitality industry and is designed to promote networking and the sharing of ideas and information between companies and individuals.
The Tourism Business conference starts August 2nd and has hosted over 350 delegates in previous years over a 3-day period. This year the conference has been compressed into an informative one-day session.
The idea is to create an in-depth understanding of the ever-changing market and its trends. It provides an opportunity for hotel and accommodation establishments, function and events companies, restaurants and any travel and tourism businesses to learn skills and information from the best front-runners in the industry and how to incorporate it into their business to suit their needs.
Among last years panel of experts was the CEO of Johannesburg Tourism Company Lindiwe Kwele, Gary Harwood the MD of HKLM, as well as Jenny Handley brand strategist and owner of JHP.
The discussion topics visitors can expect include:
- How technology and e-commerce affects your business.
- Using the right and most effective marketing tools beneficial to you businesses.
- Implementation of responsible tourism and ‘Green’ policies.
- Developing the tools to use resources like the internet and social media to generate business.
- Improving customers relationships and services within the industry.
- How the newly enforced policies and acts can influence your business.
For business rooted in the Travel and Tourism industry or its related fields, let the Tourism Business Conference equip you with the tools to boost your name and gain exposure on a local and international platform.